Expand Personal drop down at left side of app landing page, and click on Profile to enter Profile information page: If you want to edit profile, click on Edit Profile button.
Information page with your basic profile setting wil be shown. In order to start sending data to OddEye
you need to configure OddEye Agent with your unique user ID.
You should copy value of
UUID = xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx to
[TSDB] section of
config.ini of OddEye Agent
[TSDB] url: https://api.oddeye.co/oddeye-barlus/put/tsdb uuid: ********-****-****-****-************ sandbox: False tsdtype: OddEye
If you are using custom built tool to push data to OddEye, please refer to our API Guide Profile page also contains full information about metrics and tags used by your client to send data to OddEye
To make changed et you profile, click on
Edit Profile button.
Edit Profile contains 3 Tabs.
- Levels Settings
just information about you, your time/zone etc ...
Allows to setup your alerting levels. Unlike traditional monitoring solutions OddEye is completely dynamic and based on Machine Learning.
Levels allows fine tuning of alerting parameters. Higher level means more deviation of incoming metrics from predicted values.
Each of levels contains deviation parameters from predicted values.
- Min Value : Minimal value of incoming metric eligible for generating alerts.
- Min Percent : Minimal deviation in percent from predicted values.
- Min Weight : Minimal wight for deviation from predicted values.
- Min Recurrence Count: Hom many time, OddEye should receive leveled value.
- Min regression Percent : Minimal deviation from prediction calculated by Regression algorithm
Levels Settings settings already contains reasonable defaults which works for most of common cases, so please make changes only if are confident that its needed for fine tuning OddEye .